From their website:
The Sixth International Conference for Young Quantum Information Scientists (YQIS 6 or YQIS 2021) will be held online from April 12 to 16, 2021,
YQIS provides a venue for young researchers (graduate students, post-doctoral researchers, etc.) to disseminate their cutting-edge research and strengthen ties to the quantum information community.
YQIS welcomes submissions from all areas of theoretical and experimental quantum information science including:
- Quantum algorithms, especially for simulating physics.
- Quantum error correction and fault tolerance.
- Near-term (“NISQ”) algorithms and error mitigation.
- Quantum Shannon theory.
- Quantum computing technologies (superconducting qubits, photonics, etc.).
- Post-quantum cryptography.
- Quantum resource theories.
- Quantum foundations.
The quantum information community stands out for its cross-disciplinary nature, bringing together physicists, mathematicians, computer scientists, engineers, and more. YQIS 2021 seeks to provide a platform for early-career researchers to engage in rich, multi-disciplinary discussions and network with future leaders of the field.